8th Third Party Risk Management India Summit 2024
Focusing on their core business, almost every organization has realized the importance of outsourcing which has turned out to become a standard worldwide business practice. With the increase in outsourcing, newer risks and challenges are on a rise continually. The major factors impacting third party risk management is their geographical spread and technologies.
The rising tide of scrutiny stemming from third party risk crisis all over the world has finally made its place in one of the most important aspects of enterprise risk management. 4 in 10 organizations have fully mature third-party risk management (TPRM) programs, 1 in 3 have only ad hoc or no significant TPRM processes.
Inventicon's 7th Third Party Risk Management India Summit 2023 is a leading conference focusing on third party risks where top-level professionals from the leading organizations will throw light on their best practices to properly identify and reduce vendor risks effectively, benchmarking information to ensure alignment and the knowledge needed for efficient due diligence of your vendors and foster third compliant third-party relationships.
Vice President Supply Chain Management
Hindustan Platinum Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Risk Manager
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Dr. Subhash Ranjan Dey
Head -Purchase & Sourcing
Hanumat Sastry MV
VIP Industries Ltd.
Kimberley-Clark India Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Internal Auditor & Chief Risk Officer,
Head Procurement and Contracts
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
Head Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Polycab India Ltd.
Vice President- Global Internal Audit
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Head - Risk & Internal Control and Investor Relations
- Risk reimagined: Managing third party risk in a rapidly changing environment while addressing the challenges posed and encashing the opportunities.
- Progressing ESG agendas within TPRM and ensuring third party compliance.
- Implementing vendor risk management strategies in procurement.
- Leveraging on case studies and proven ideas on third party business resilience during economic downturns.
- Exploring pragmatic tools to bullet proof your organisation from emerging vendor risk exposures.
- CISO's insight: Critical roles & responsibility for early warning signals towards vendor's risk profiling and monitoring.
- Third-party risk management in 2023, what to expect and how to respond
- Delivering sophisticated, timely and measurable TPRM initiatives that align to the organization's goal
- Improving your due diligence process for better vendor management
- Redefining robust operational resilience contingency plans to manage risk
- Data protection and management: Analysing and mitigating your third party data breach risk
- Managing ESG risk across your third-party ecosystem
- Streamlining third party contracts and managing track and amend
- Understanding the TPRM regulatory requirements for VRM compliance
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Head of Third-party risk management (TPRM)
- Heads of Administration & Vendor Management
- Chief Risk Officers
- Head of Operational/ Enterprise Risk
- Chief Internal Auditors & Head of Compliance
- Heads of Procurement, Sourcing, Supply Chain & Commercial